The term “LEAK DETECTOR NI” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Leak Detector Ni – 30 Lower Corrags Rd, Newry,
Co Down, BT34 2NQ ]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [LEAK DETECTOR NI]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
Cancellation of job appointments must be given 24 hours prior to the Technicians arrival at the property as arranged. (The minimum fee will be applied).
(The Home Owner) payments must be made 14 days on receipt of invoice if being dealt with privately.
(Commercial Contracted Companies) Job claims and payments are governed by individual policies, unique to each job.
All Jobs have a minimum call-out charge of €150 +VAT unless contracted from a private company whereby the terms and conditions are individual to each job.
All Payments made on receipt of the report.
Home Buyers New Survey and Report Fees:
- 1 – 2 Bedroom Apartment €250 +VAT
- 3 Bedroom Semi €300 +VAT
- 4 – 5 Bedroom Property – €350 +VAT